[gef-dev] wysiwig text editor with GEF and/or draw2D ?

Hello everyone,

I am currently working for my company on a wysiwyg editor
to build xml files (exercises and lectures for an e-learning software)
As we work with JAVA, we chose SWT as the GUI toolkit for its
speed.
As I would like to mix images and text, I realized that draw2D
and maybe GEF will be necessary.
Draw2D features an draw2d.text package that helps builds
text blocks with auto line-wrapping. Besides, I would like to
integrate graphical blocks (maths formulas) inside a text flow.
I have trouble to put things together as the documentation is rather
scarce.

Can anyone give me some tips to achieve this ?

cheers,
Pierre-Yves Peton

Back to the top