[gef-dev] Simple(r) Example - Looking for community contribution

Hello everybody.

I had sent out an email a while back listing the features that would be desirable in a simple example of a GEF-based editor.  This is the final list of requirements that we have come up with for this simple drawing editor.

- Two basic shapes (ellipse and rectangle) will be supported (no nesting of shapes)
- Two types of connections (dashed and solid lines)
- Ability to move/resize shapes
- Outline Tree (no overview)
- Properties View support

The basic features you'd expect in an editor of this type (undo/redo,
deletion, flyout palette, etc.) will all be supported.  This example will

be well-documented.

We are looking for a volunteer from the community who'd be interested in implementing this example.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043