[gef-dev] [ANN] GEF Update Site and 3.0.1 builds

Hello everyone.

GEF 3.0 is now on the Eclipse Update site and you should be able to download it from within Eclipse (Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install...).  We plan to make all major releases (and perhaps even other stable builds) from hereon out available on that site.

Maintenance builds for the 3.0 release (R30_Maintenance stream) have also been started and can be download from our site.  So far there has only been one build, but we'll begin weekly builds soon.  To see what bugs have been addressed in the maintenance builds, search bugzilla for GEF bugs with a target of 3.0.1.  Note that our download site (incorrectly) lists several maintenance builds.  The old ones are 2.1.x builds, not 3.0.x builds.  This erratum will be rectified soon.

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043