[gef-dev] refreshing of childs

Hi,
I want to Represent a tree structure in a very slim way. So what I thought of is the following.
A A A
B C C
D E F

So A has the childs B&C and B has a single child D and C the childs E&F. Building this layout is not the Problem. I took A Vertical FlowLayout containing the Label and a contentPane with a Horizontal flowlayout. But my problems start when I drag out a child to the root editpart. I don't know how to refresh the parents. For example, if I take out F it should look like:
A A
B C
D E

But If I call Refreshchildren in the order C,A RootEditpart it happens that F has no Parent. And I couldn't imagine why. So in which order do I have to call refreshchildren. And do I have to wait for some time or something like this? The model always shows the right order. But I don't know why it is not properly represented.

Thanks in advance...

Back to the top