[gef-dev] RE: gef-dev digest, Vol 1 #193 - 8 msgs

> GraphicalEditor is designed to be an Editor, not a page of a multipage
> editor.  Your actions are never enabled because selectionChanged() on
> up with a real way to compose workbench parts.  MultiPageEditor is a hack

There seems to be a new one called MultiPageEditorPart now which replaces MultiPageEditor.  I have had similar problems trying to aggregate a GraphicalEditor's into a multi-page.  Interestingly, some things do work such as updating the property sheet when an editpart is selected (the editpart is a PropertySource).

On the other hand DeleteActions never get sent when I hit "delete".

Is there a general workaround for this problem?

Regards,

Cameron

Back to the top