Re: [gef-dev] GraphViz and Eclipse

VS, Why are you using "compound" graph layout?  What are the containers?

I am doing more than a call heirarchy browser, more like a JDT browser (and therefore also showing things like inheritance heirarchies). My containers are therefore java Packages and Classes.

I have figured out how to deal with the packages, but I have yet to figure out the classes - I am thinking of possibly implementing a custom layout which essentially merges the results of the toolbar layout and CDAG (I want CDAG layout to give preferences/constraints for the items vertically and then create the class in a UML like figure)

Any suggestions are Welcome.

Vineet

Back to the top