From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Fei, Fei
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:20 AM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Randy Hudson
Subject: Re: [gef-dev] Looking for Next Release (3.1?) Requirements

Hi, Randy,

I have a request for a simple demo application. Right now what I can
find are just flow and logic application. While I am writing code using
GEF, I have to read through a lot of codes for even simple tasks like
how to get two editparts connected, how to drag and drop editparts, etc.

Well, the red book is definitely a good material but still not detailed
enough. To have a simple but workable demo will help greatly.

Thanks,

Fei