From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of steven melzer
Sent:
Saturday, April 17, 2004 2:56 PM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gef-dev] enabling a grid

bharath,

i installed the samples, flow and logic.  i have tried both samples and neither have a "turn grid on" option that i can find.  can you tell me how to turn them on?  i looked in the source, but wasn't quite sure what to look for.

all,

also, there appears to be some kind of "snap to grid" constant in the GridLayer object.  can someone show me an example in code of using such functionality?

thanks,

steve