Re: [gef-dev] GEF extensibility

Hello Eugene,

I read your post in the gef-dev newletter, we would like to develop the
diagramming tool in the Eclipse RCP during the summer / autumn.

Are you able to do it? If yes, we would like to hire you.

Tell me if you are interested and what rate do you like to charge.

ip

________________________
Ivan Petruv
Managing Director

AdHoc Ltd.
Karlovo nam. 17
120 00 Prague 2
Czech Republic
tel: 00420 221 986 221
fax: 00420 221 986 225
http://www.adhocsystems.com

              "Eugene Ostroukhov"        |
              <eostroukhov@xxxxxxxxxxx>  |                                                                             Komu
              Odeslal:                   |
              gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |              <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

                                         |                                                                            Kopie
              14.04.2004 10:31           |

              Odpovězte prosím uživateli |                                                                          Předmět
              gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx        |