Re: [gef-dev] Question about logic example

Try reading the integrated help about Plugin Development.  It's very good.
If you have questions about running and debugging, ask on the eclipse.platform newsgroup.  Once you get past that, ask questions about gef on eclipse.tools.gef newsgroup.

-randy

Tim michals <tcmichals@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/27/2004 10:24 AM