[gef-dev] Question about logic example

I'm VERY new to eclipse development and GEF, hence the
basic question.

Trying to follow the logic example in GEF; imported
the project and all of the dependicies, the Navigator
window shows all of the projects ie
org.eclipse.core.runtime,
org.eclipse.gef.examples.logic.  How do I run this?
Want to run this in the debugger to trace some of the
steps and get a better understanding of the dawing
etc.

I goto the Run, tool bar, but it does not all me to
create a runtime project?

Thanks...