[gef-dev] Snap-to-Grid implementations

We are in the process of adding Snap-to-Grid functionality to GEF. If you have implemented snap-to-grid in your editor, we  are interested in any advice that can be given on this subject.
In particular:
Has anyone made a zoom-able editor that handles snap-to-grid? What coordinate system issues were involved here?
What EditPolicy changes were made to allow the "snap" ?
Does your editor make its feedback snap to the grid, or just the Figures themselves? If feedback snaps, how was this implemented?
How did you paint the grid in your editor?

Thanks

Dan

Back to the top