[gef-dev] Question from Colombia

Hello, may name is Manuel and i´m a informatics student from colombia, i´m looking for someone who can tell me how to use the GEF plugin inside the Eclipse plattaform becouse i can find an interface to use it. I´m working on a development of a case tool proyect and we are really interested in incorporated this framework to our investigation, so, if someone can guide me on this question i will be very thankful. For your attention thanks very much.

Manuel Arias
Systems Engineer Student.
Medellín, Colombia.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/