[gef-dev] How to create model class that will encapsulate an AWT component

Hi,

I am currently studying how to create plug-ins based on GEF. Particularly, I am interested in creating GUI Designer/Builder. I find the Logic diagram sample to be a good reference, however, it still doesn't unveil how to create a model class for components like a Frame from AWT API. Please give me guidance in doing this. Another thing, how can I draw the AWT components in the Editor. Hopefully, you could give me sample source codes with some comments on how to this.

Anyway, one sample plug-in I saw is the Assissi V4All plug-in. My object is to come up similar to this, except that it will use AWT instead of Swing.

Thanks for your fast response.

Albren