Re: [geclipse-user] VTK Status

Hi,

> The link in the original message without the data didn't work for me.
>  But this one does.

funny, i tried both today again just to make sure i wasn't confusing the
people... :-P

> >> Isn't your gridFTP server part of some grid infrastructure?
>
> I'm not sure what that means.  (I'm not an expert on grid computing ;-)
> However, I can use GridFTP via globus-url-copy.  I believe we have Gram
> installed, but I have not used it.  We don't have gLite.  Perhaps the
> problem is that I've installed g-Eclipse on a machine that is not the
> machine on which Globus (and GridFTP is running).  Do I need to do that?

no, g-Eclipse is purely a client side tool, and connects through to network
to the necessary servers. Having to run it from the server(s) itself would
make it useless ;-)
I meant if your server was perhaps being 'published' together with some
other similar servers in some grid information system like Globus MDS.

Greets, Ariel

Back to the top