[geclipse-user] VTK Status

Hi,

I have been trying to use g-Eclipse and am also interested in the VTK implementation, which doesn’t really require the grid.  I have got it working, although there are some glitches.

I don’t see that it is being worked on.  In addition, the source does not seem to be in the g-Eclipse Subversion.

What is the current situation and future prospects with regard to VTK in g-Eclipse, and is there a place to get the VTK-related source via SVN or CVS?

Maybe I should also ask about the future plans for g-Eclipse, as well.

Thanks,

Ken

Dr. Kenneth Evans, Jr.

Argonne National Laboratory