Re: [geclipse-user] Re: LFC problem

Hi Mateusz ,

> At first I would like to know where it failed. Is it during writing or
> retrieving information.

I make a copy action from the lfc directory and I make a paste action in a local directory.
The complete action doesn't give any error but when I check the file size, it's equal to 0.

> I assume that when the file is downloaded with SRM it's non-zero, right?
yes

> Could you please check in Properties View (ctrl+3, type: properties
> view) in replica section is there server information in field "Replica 1"?

please find attached file the properties of the lfc file.

See you,

    Gérald

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 15:22 +0200, Mateusz Pabiś wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I'm trying to evaluate gEclipse for our EGEE VO user ( egeode VO
> :http://www.egeode.org  ).
>
> At the moment, g-Eclipse is very good tools for us but I have a problem
> with LFC.
>
> Therefore I would like to submit to you my problem of my LFC usage.
>
> I can browse a LFC directory ( but not all directory ) and I can upload
> or download file but when I download all files size are 0.  It's strange
> because with SRM protocol, the download is OK but It's not acceptable
> for the user.
>

> Do you know this kind of problem ? and if yes, could you please give me
> how can I solve this problem and I think it's possible because it
> mentions LFC works in this link :
>
> http://www.g-eclipse.eu/documentation/index.jsp?topic=/eu.geclipse.doc.user/html/whats_new.html
>

> g-Eclipse 1.0 M6
>
>     * First implementation of LFC filesystem is ready. Both reading and
> writing is possible
>

> Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Thanks for your interesting in our application.

To figure out where the problem is, I would like to know more details.

--
Best regards
Mateusz Pabis