[geclipse-dev] AWS in headless mode!

HI all

I currently try to run the g-Eclipse core in headless mode in order to get a list of AWS resources, etc.
So I did the following in my simple program:

// 1. Create a AWS VO
IVirtualOrganization vo = null;
IVoManager manager = GridModel.getVoManager();
AWSVoCreator creator = new AWSVoCreator();
creator.setVoName("aws-vo");
creator.setAwsAccessId(aws_accessId);
vo = (IVirtualOrganization) manager.create(creator);

System.out.println(" VO created");

// 2 create the authentication token
IAuthenticationTokenDescription desc = new AWSAuthTokenDescription(
	(AWSVirtualOrganization) vo);
AuthenticationTokenManager tokenManager = AuthenticationTokenManager
	.getManager();
AWSAuthToken token = (AWSAuthToken) tokenManager.createToken(desc);

PasswordManager.registerPassword(
AWSAuthTokenDescription.SECURE_STORAGE_NODE + aws_accessId,
aws_secretkey);

token.setActive(true);
IAuthenticationToken test = tokenManager.findToken(desc);

// get a list of all aws storage services

IGridInfoService infoService = vo.getInfoService();
IGridResourceCategory category = GridResourceCategoryFactory
.getCategory(IAWSCategories.CATEGORY_AWS_STORAGE);

IGridResource[] resources = infoService.fetchResources(vo, vo,
category, null);

for (IGridResource iRes : resources) {
System.out.println(iRes.getName() + "@" + iRes.getHostName());
}

But I never get any resource. I'm not sure if the "injection" of the passworkd (aws_secretkey)
works as expected.

Any ideas??

Harald

Back to the top