AW: [geclipse-dev] g-Eclipse WorldWindView updated

Cool stuff! How about some new nice Screenshots at geclipse.eu?

Cheers, Mathias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Martin Polak
Gesendet: Fr 06.11.2009 14:04
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: [geclipse-dev] g-Eclipse WorldWindView updated

Dear gEclipse Developers,

I'd like to draw your attention to an updated and feature enhanced version
of the WorldWind plugin that I've just committed to CVS.

New features:

*more navigational controls
*configurable set of visible layers
*Siteinfos available:
	-showing the queue status(es) of the current active VO in your projects
	-different CEUniqueID grouped per site
	-a site icon if available (I've taken the ones included from the
	 links in RTMs googleearth version.
	-preliminary layout support if two or more sites are at (nearly) the
	same location (e.g. FZK-Sites)
*Selectable periodic site updates every 60seconds, giving you a rudimentary
realtime monitor behaviour.

Have fun, comment or improve :-)

Martin
Dipl.-Ing.               		             www.eu-egee.org
Martin Polak                                    www.prace-project.eu

Institute for Computer Architecture          (formerly known as GUP)
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                         _____________
office: T644                                       /  _/ ____/   |
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                           / // /   / /| |
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                            / // /___/ ___ |
mobile: +43 664 965 35 78                       /___/\____/_/  |_|
email: mpolak@xxxxxxxxxx                     http://www.ica.jku.at/