Re: [geclipse-dev] g-Eclipse Benchmark Framework extension

Hello Nicholas!

> During the last months, Kyriakos (which you all have met as part of the
> UCY g-Eclipse team) has significantly extended the g-Eclipse benchmark
> framework during his MSc thesis.

:-))
great to see benchmarking development ongoing!

> Our intention is to commit these extensions in the repositories in order
> to be included in the g-Eclipse release train. No new plug-ins have been
> created, only the existing benchmark plug-ins have been extended. The
> code and accompanied documentation is of high quality and follows the
> Eclipse conventions. Furthermore, user and developer help pages will
> shortly be completed.
>
> I would highly appreciate any input you might have in order to make this
> update as smooth as possible.

if the changes only affect the e.g.benchmarking* plugins then it would be a
clear go ahead from me   (if the changes bring in new external dependencies
then eventually we would need to deal with that for the build).

Cheers, have a nice WE, Ariel

Back to the top