From: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Angelo Stramieri
Sent: Thu 4/16/2009 4:41 PM
To: geclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geclipse-dev] g-eclipse RCP

Hi all

A few weeks ago I started to work with g-Eclipse and in particular with
the IE plugins (eu.geclipse.instrumentation &
eu.geclipse.instrumentation) in order to access to remote instruments.
Now I would like to create (for an internal use) a minimalistic
stand-alone g-eclipse RCP with all the required plugins to 1)
access/control the IE instruments and  2) store data on SE.

Can someone give me some advice about doing it ?

Thanks, best regards
A.S.