[geclipse-dev] g-eclipse RCP

Hi all

A few weeks ago I started to work with g-Eclipse and in particular with the IE plugins (eu.geclipse.instrumentation & eu.geclipse.instrumentation) in order to access to remote instruments. Now I would like to create (for an internal use) a minimalistic stand-alone g-eclipse RCP with all the required plugins to 1) access/control the IE instruments and 2) store data on SE.

Can someone give me some advice about doing it ?

Thanks, best regards
A.S.

Back to the top