Re: [geclipse-dev] Shift of weekly meeting

Friendly reminder that we will have our weekly conference call in a few minutes and that we agreed to shift it by two hours...

I created a stub for the meeting minutes - please fill in any topics you have:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/g-Eclipse/Meeting_Minutes/2009-02-24

Regards,
Markus