[geclipse-dev] Reminder conf call

Hi all

I just want to bring the weekly EVO meeting back to your mind!

It is scheduled for 16:00 CET.

Issues from my side to discuss:

1. I tried to break our framework down to the smallest possible AWS tools needed. And bz doing so, a few questions came up.

a. For AWS we don't need jobs and workflows. But both are part of the core. If we want to use only AWS we don't need them.
And these both are reusing the EMF parts for the editor and model generations. Can/Should we move the JSDL and workflow
editing parts out of the center of g-Eclipse to make it as small as possible?

b. Thomas, after the AWS minimal installation, I added the plugins
eu.geclipse.terminal and eu.geclipse.terminal.ssh
Then I just tried to login into a computer (cvs.fzk.de) and failed. I did not get the terminal nor an error message at compile or
runtime. Strange!
Are all dependencies correct set here?

2. There is a issue with IP process at Eclipse.org.

CU in an hour!

Harald

Dr. Harald Kornmayer
ハラード  コロンマヤ

Senior researcher
NEC Laboratories Europe
IT Research Division
Rathausallee 10
D-53757 Sankt Augustin
Germany

Phone: +49 2241 92 52 57
Fax:   +49 2241 92 52 99
Email: harald.kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NEC Europe Ltd., Registered Office: NEC House,
1 Victoria Road, London W3 6bL,
Registered in England 2832014