From: geclipse-all@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-all@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:26 AM
To: GECLIPSE-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [g-Eclipse] Rebuild of RC2

Hi everyone,

I won't be online today as I'll be at a course all day, so can someone else
please confirm this Workflow issue?

But again, nothing has changed on my end that should have broken this, and I
can't see the problem when I try it myself. The only thing I can think that
might cause it is if some of the Workflow plugins did not load properly in
Harald's install of g-Eclipse. Maybe this might happen if memory runs out
during runtime when trying to load the Workflow Editor. (Harald, can you
check if any runtime errors are
reported?)

Otherwise, I can't help since I can't reproduce the problem and therefore
have nothing I can fix!

-David

2009/1/12 David Johnson <d.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have tried to reproduce Harald's workflow editor showstopper, but,
> like with my test on the nightly build, everything works normal and as
> expected for me. I tested on both OSX and WinXP. Please someone else
> additionally confirm this since I have not been able to reproduce at
> all.
>
> -David

Back to the top