AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] CA certificate loading

Hi Romain,

> Is it possible to use the certificate directory that is already
present on > the WN? Or should
> we load the files from this directory in g-eclipse?

In principle this should be possible with the outlined method. The
certificate directory of a WN stores the certificates in the Globus
format which is compatible with the g-Eclipse one. So changing the
default certificate location for g-Eclipse to the WN default should
work, in principle as I said :)

I can add such a method in HEAD if you want to give it a try. I would
then appreciate a quick feedback in order to be sure that this
functionality is really working for you. If so we can include it in the
next release, if not we can just remove it again.

So if you give me a GO I will add things to HEAD.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top