AW: [geclipse-dev] CA certificate loading

Hi Again,

> I need it because I have potentially several thousand of g-eclipse
> instances each
> needing to load the CA certificates and I don't want to overload the
http > servers.

Interesting use-case! Are they all running on the same machine? And do
they all have a separate workspace? So that really means you are
duplicating the certs several thousand times?! What a mess! So how about
a functionality like

eu.geclipse.core.security.Security.setCertificateLocation( IPath path )

?!

Think that would me much more efficient since you could then just
specify the directory on your machine as certificate location.

This is just an idea and I did not further investigate if this could be
easily implemented. But if you think it would be worth to have a look at
it just let me know.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top