Re: [geclipse-dev] Re: LFC registration - Was: Re: Strange SE after Grid exploring perspective drag and drop !

Emmanuel TAUREL pisze:
> Hi,
>
> No, the file is not there anymore simply because I removed it (through
> geclipse as well (as far as I remember))
>
> Regards
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Pawel Wolniewicz wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Emmanuel TAUREL wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I see that there is no such file on our SE. Maybe the replica was
>> registered in SE although file transfer failed. Or maybe the host in
>> srm URL is wrong. Mateusz is checking it.

There was some hardcoded URI in the sources. I forgot that I had left it
 there. Problem is that I don't know how to get reliable data from the
BDII. Currently I create such a URI for the replica:
  srm://<HOST>:<PORT>/dpm/<HOST2>/home/<VO_NAME>/generated/<TODAY>
where <HOST> and <PORT> are from BDII,
<VO_NAME> is know because of token used during connection to the LFC Server
<HOST2> is just a substring of <HOST> (ex. se.reef.man.poznan.pl ->
reef.man.poznan.pl, iwrse.fzk.de -> fzk.de) [so, it's a domain]
<TODAY> - today's date

There is no warranty that this will work everywhere, but for SEs I
tested it's ok.

Hopefully this will work.

--
Mateusz Pabis