Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marek Kocan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. November 2008 10:39
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: [geclipse-dev] adding ARC middleware to g-Eclipse

Dear g-Eclipse team,
We are one of the partners of KnowARC project (www.knowarc.eu), project
developing and maintaining the ARC (Advanced Resource Connector,
www.nordugrid.org) middleware, which is one of three candidates for EGI.
We found your software g-Eclipse very interesting and we would like to
ask if there is any way you would integrate the support of our
middleware to your g-Eclipse tool? Our other question is related to the
duration of your project. On your g-Eclipse website there is an
information that your project will end this year. Is this the end of
developement and support of g-Eclipse or the g-Eclipse will be developed
and supported in some other, new project?

   Cheers,

         Marek Kocan