[geclipse-dev] adding ARC middleware to g-Eclipse

Dear g-Eclipse team,
We are one of the partners of KnowARC project (www.knowarc.eu), project developing and maintaining the ARC (Advanced Resource Connector, www.nordugrid.org) middleware, which is one of three candidates for EGI. We found your software g-Eclipse very interesting and we would like to ask if there is any way you would integrate the support of our middleware to your g-Eclipse tool? Our other question is related to the duration of your project. On your g-Eclipse website there is an information that your project will end this year. Is this the end of developement and support of g-Eclipse or the g-Eclipse will be developed and supported in some other, new project?

  Cheers,

        Marek Kocan

Back to the top