[geclipse-dev] VTK + java

Hi Sylva,

i've noticed your commit comment

"Updated vtk libs to the latest (5.2) version. Reguires jre1.6 execution
env due to a bug in java!"

in the latest chek-in for org.vtk stuff.

Does this mean that now the VTK suff will not work with JREs 1.5 anymore?
This would be really a pitty, isn't there any other way around?
Up to now we are always Java 5 compatible, and i don't think we want to
drop that!

Another unrelated q'n:  javax.media.j3d  has currently fragments for  linux
32/64 and windows 32/64. What about Mac?
BTW: i updated the plugin-version to 1.5.2.qualifier, these should reflect
the version of the libs inside, i hope i got them right :)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top