Re: [geclipse-dev] any 64-bit linux development machines out there?

Yepp, the demand is currently very low and therefore we do not support the
64-bit environment with Yoxos, but you are always free to run a 32-bit
Eclipse/Yoxos with a 32-bit JVM (!) on a 64-bit Linux system.

Speaking of the project set: If you are looking into the bits that you
download via Yoxos, you will find 3 project sets included in the workspace
provisioning. These are the project set files that I am maintaining inside
Yoxos.

Regards,
Markus (still on vacation... ;-)