[geclipse-dev] any 64-bit linux development machines out there?

Hi folks,

As I mentioned in the meeting a little while ago, I had some issues getting a running g-Eclipse development environment on my new desktop running 64-bit Ubuntu 8.04. A bundle downloaded from Yoxos (on the machine in question) does not work.

I've downloaded the SDK bundle from eclipse.org and I'm assembling the required bundles by hand (by looking in the list of installed plugins on my Mac). I can't seem to find all the plugins (and sometimes the specific version required) from the update sites.

Having said that, getting the g-Eclipse plugins and other required plugins into my workspace was a breeze via a ProjectSet from my Mac.

Markus, Ariel mentioned that you use a 64-bit machine. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ashish

--

Back to the top