From: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ariel Garcia
Sent: Thu 9/25/2008 4:16 PM
To: Developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [geclipse-dev] Job Status

> Actually  several million instances of GridJobStatus are potentially
> created during one execution.

Looking at
   eu.geclipse.core.jobs.GridJob.getJobStatus()  and readJobStatus()
i do not see "millions" of GridJobStatus objects being created
for "thousands" of jobs but rather it seems to me a O(1) relationship...
each GridJob has its own private GridJobStatus copy being returned,
    new GridJobStatus()
being called only if there is no status etc
But for sure Mariusz will enlighten me ;-)

Ariel