[geclipse-dev] parsing a string into a model

Hi all

I have the following problem:

1. I have a String representation of a XML document, which should be parsed
into a EMF model.

2. With EMF, I can get the model when opening an editor. For opening an
editor, I need a resource somewhere in the workspace. Based on the file
extension, the model will be created. This is managed via extension points.

Does anybody have an idea how to input a "string" into a EMF model?

Harald

Dr. Harald Kornmayer
Senior researcher

NEC Laboratories Europe
IT Research Division
Rathausallee 10
D-53757 Sankt Augustin
Germany

Phone: +49 2241 92 52 57
Fax:   +49 2241 92 52 99
Email: harald.kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NEC Europe Ltd., Registered Office: NEC House,
1 Victoria Road, London W3 6bL,
Registered in England 2832014