[geclipse-dev] mistake in /fzk/geclipse/geclipse/development/eu.geclipse.efs.sftp/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

Hi,

I'm working in a project that uses some bits of geclipse, and I'm currently
trying to mavenize the geclipse bundles. It's quite completed (I hope).
I've discorevered a mistake in the file
/fzk/geclipse/geclipse/development/eu.geclipse.efs.sftp/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
The lines 12 and 13 are duplicate and it prevents the maven-bundle-plugin to
build the bundle.

Nicolas Dumoulin
Ingénieur d'études - Cemagref, LISC
+33 (0)4.73.44.07.29