Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Problem with job status updater

Hi all,

right now for me the job status updater doesn't work at all.
The JSDLs got submitted, and jobs created but then the status doesn't refresh (even if I force it by pressing Update button in jobs view). And after g-Eclipse restart I'm not asked for token (even if updating in background is active).

Does anybody have the same problem? This seems quite serious.
Can this be related to creators? Or maybe the changes Pawel made...

Kasia

Back to the top