[geclipse-dev] Problem with job status updater

Hi All,

Since yesterday I seem to have problems with the job status updater. After running g-Eclipse for a while (a few minutes is most often enough) it hangs and I get the following error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2008-09-17 11:44:06.131

!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Grid Job Status Updater".

!STACK 0

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Of course this could be related to the core changes I am currently working on. Nevertheless it is strange that this always happens for the job status updater. Does anybody have the same problem? Any explanations for this? Did the job status updater code change recently?

BTW, I am working with a quite large workspace with several projects and all types of grid elements already created in order to be sure that all element creators are working. So you may only see the problem when also working with a rather large workspace setup.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top