Re: [geclipse-dev] Parametric jobs Q'n

Hi all,

In HEAD and in M9 there's support for all POSIX fields and data staging, but unfortunately - the Resources fields (and candidate host among them) weren't implemented yet.
I'll let you know when it's done - hopefully this afternoon.

I committed support for those of Resources elements which aren't of jsdl:RangeValue_Type type (those require some more testing). Anyhow - you're now able to sweep CandidateHost as well as define loop functions for parameters' values and see preview of each iteration's sweep values in editor.

Bug reports are welcomed ;)

Kasia

Back to the top