[geclipse-dev] Additional tests of EFS according to Ganymede release

Hello!

I made additional tests of filesystems taking into account Mathias's hints about unnecessary downloading files content.

In fact I didn't noticed this additional transfer - probably I have too efficient network connection :-)

But under debugger I found that this transfers are really executed!

All my observations I written down in new bug:
246972 g-Eclipse with Ganymene download EFS file content after listing folder

Shortly I can say that the reason is new Ganymede label decoration called "File Icons Based On Content Analysis", which you can disable in preferences :-)

Additionally, there is also another bug related to unnecessary tranfers:
241365 Action "Delete" downloads remote file to local machine

but this was also in our previous releases.

Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top