Re: [geclipse-dev] javax.wsdl

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Ariel Garcia wrote:

Hi Pawel, all,

as discussed in the meeting tuesday, the orbit bundle javax.wsdl15 is
deprecated in Ganymede, so we should switch to one of the new ones, the
newest preferably:

* javax.wsdl  v1.5.1
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20080807152315/bundles/javax.wsdl_1.5.1.v200806030408.jar

* javax.wsdl  v1.6.2
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20080807152315/bundles/javax.wsdl_1.6.2.v200806030405.jar

Currently the javax.wsdl15 plugin is being used by:
   eu.geclipse.glite
   eu.geclipse.efs.srm

I committed changes in both plugins. Now javax.wsdl > 1.5.1 is required

I was to fast with commit and did it accidentaly yesterday afternoon, that is why todays build failed...

I prefer not to require newest version 1.6.2. 1.5.1 is available at Ganymede update site, and 1.6.2 must be taken from orbit.

I tested 1.5.1 and 1.6.2 and g-Eclipse seams to work correctly with any of them.

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top