[geclipse-dev] javax.wsdl

Hi Pawel, all,

as discussed in the meeting tuesday, the orbit bundle javax.wsdl15 is
deprecated in Ganymede, so we should switch to one of the new ones, the
newest preferably:

* javax.wsdl  v1.5.1
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20080807152315/bundles/javax.wsdl_1.5.1.v200806030408.jar

* javax.wsdl  v1.6.2
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20080807152315/bundles/javax.wsdl_1.6.2.v200806030405.jar

Currently the javax.wsdl15 plugin is being used by:
    eu.geclipse.glite
    eu.geclipse.efs.srm
and also being distributed by the GRIA feature, although this seems to be a
suprious dependency not required anywhere...  can someone please confirm?

So please give them a try and tell me which one, i can then include it in
the build.

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top