Re: [geclipse-dev] FW: Cleanup of the Eclipse.org Technology SVN repository.

Hi,

> Has anyone tried to commit anything to SVN today with success? I was
> asked for my SVN password when synchronising this morning (even though

i cannot even update:

svn: No such revision 20227

something got very wrong with the revision ID with the moving i guess.
If i check out from scratch i get
   Checked out revision 20094.
So the revision nr. we had last week was higher than the one we have now in
HEAD...  So checking SVN plugins out again from scratch should work, i
hope nothing got lost!

Markus, Harald, did you hear something else about it?

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top