[geclipse-dev] FW: Cleanup of the Eclipse.org Technology SVN repository.

Hi all

The SVN repository will be "moved" on the comming weekend. That means, that
you can not commit code during the movement.

The repository - and its revision numbering schema - will stay as before.
It is just a short outrage of the commit function.

Harald

Dr. Harald Kornmayer
Senior researcher

NEC Laboratories Europe
IT Research Division
Rathausallee 10
D-53757 Sankt Augustin
Germany

Phone: +49 2241 92 52 57
Fax:   +49 2241 92 52 99
Email: harald.kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NEC Europe Ltd., Registered Office: NEC House,
1 Victoria Road, London W3 6bL,
Registered in England 2832014