[geclipse-dev] Move to Ganymede

Hi all

As we finished with the GRIA integration release, it is time to start with
the discussion about the move to Ganymede. We agreed during the Reading
meeting, that we will move with a "Big Bang" to Ganymede. We should start
now, shouldn't we?

I know that a few group members already started with a migration. Maybe they
can report on the tasks, issues and problems they found.

Ariel, what is the plan for the build system to follow the move?

Regards

Harald

Dr. Harald Kornmayer
Senior researcher

NEC Laboratories Europe
IT Research Division
Rathausallee 10
D-53757 Sankt Augustin
Germany

Phone: +49 2241 92 52 57
Fax:   +49 2241 92 52 99
Email: harald.kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NEC Europe Ltd., Registered Office: NEC House,
1 Victoria Road, London W3 6bL,
Registered in England 2832014