Re: [geclipse-dev] Gria Information Gathered

Hi Nick, all,

the task of getting the gria ´client management registry´ running is still in my whishlist, even though i had/still have some silly permissions problem to get it running.

I think the registry _is_ important, and to answer Harald´s Q´n the registry has to be set up (ie, filled in with info, meaning available Gria _services_ [not applications a service offers, or data stagers, these can be queried at runtime from the registered services themselves]) by the registry admin itself (think of the top-level BDII site admin collecting a list of sites to register)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top