AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] Job Submission with input DataStaging

> > So whenever you are using the GridFileDialog you can simply do:
> >
> > IGridConnectionElement result = GridFileDialog.openFileDialog(...);
> > URI uri = result.getURI();
>
> So, why not to change it to:
>
> URI uri=GridFileDialog.openFileDialog(...) ?

Because this would be a waste of information. IGridConnectionElement is
the top-level class of all connections and therefore contains also a lot
of other useful information besides the URI. But to be honest I don't
think that we should start a discussion about peanuts as long as we have
more important things to do ;-)

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top