[geclipse-dev] dropping gridftp:// schema support

Hi *,

the new warning has appeared that EFS supports only one schema at once
(in one plugin), therefore I decided to drop support for one of the
protocol. From two of them (gsiftp and gridftp) I've chosen gridftp.

This is a critical change. If you have any gridftp connection defined in
your workspace eclipse will not start, ie. it will crash during startup.
Please remove all gridftp connections from your runtime workspace,
otherwise you'll be forced to remove old workspace and create a new one.

This change will take place on monday morning.

--
Mateusz Pabis

Back to the top