AW: [geclipse-dev] LFC support: Light at the end of tunnel

Well!

Is that what we really want to use? We should be carefull not to overload the
g-Eclipse framework with every "system dependent" UI installations. Do we
distribute it with this windows UI? Then we should put the linux UI as well for
the linux folk? And the poor Mac users?

As I understand this, it is just a "wrapper" for UI command line comands.
And it does not rely on any WS implementation. But may be I'm wrong!

Harald