Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Remote-to-remote transfers with SRM

It is probably already common knowledge but I'll just go ahead and say
it anyway, that large transfers should be done by submitting a "Data
transfer job". I think JSDL should be able to cover this.
Do we want to transfer data between different protocols as well?
e.g. transfer my 1000 1GB files from "xFTP" into LFC?

George.